https://shop.sybergs.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/leaded-fried-features.jpg 280 356 sybergsadmin /wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Sybergs_Logo.png sybergsadmin2021-03-02 13:35:242021-03-02 13:35:26Ryan Harris' Loaded Fries
MACROS FOR 1 SERVING: Cal:393, 35/18/9
(Cal: XXX, P/C/F)
- 5oz Sweet Potatoes (Cal:122, 2/2/0)
- 4oz Chicken, Shredded (Cal:110, 23/0/2)
- 1/4 c – Onion, Diced (Cal:16, 1/9/0)
- 1/8 c – Jalapeños, Diced (Cal:5, 0/0/0)
- 1/2 tbsp – Olive Oil (Cal:60, 0/0/7)
- 1 tbsp of @sybergssauceshop (Cal:35, 0/5/0)
- 1/4 c (28g) – Fat Free Cheddar Cheese (Cal:45, 9/2/0)
- Slice potatoes into shoe string cuts, the thinner you can get the potato slices the better!
- Place potatoes in a bag to season.
- Add .5 tbsp of olive oil, pepper and garlic salt then shake potatoes. The amount of olive oil is going to be related to the ounces of potato fries you are seasoning. If you are making one serving I go for no more .5 tbsp.
- Air fry potatoes at 400 deg for 20 minutes. Flip potatoes after 10 minutes.
- While the potatoes are in the air fryer prep steak and/or chicken. The steak we slice and the chicken we shred.
- Next diced onions.
- On a baking sheet, put aluminum foil on the sheet and spray with non-stick spray.
- Measure out the potatoes (I am using 5oz for this recipe)
- Take 3oz of the potatoes and create a base layer.
- Add 2oz of chicken on top, then layer in 1/8 cup of fat free cheddar cheese, add onions, jalapeños & Syberg’s Sauce!
- Now add the second layer, 2oz sweet potatoes, 2oz of chicken, 1/8 cup of cheese, onions, jalapeños & Syberg’s Sauce!
- Bake in the oven at 400 deg, for 10 mins.