https://shop.sybergs.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/sybergs-grilled-chicken-wings.jpg 280 356 sybergsadmin /wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Sybergs_Logo.png sybergsadmin2020-01-02 23:01:432020-06-17 12:55:05Syberg’s Grilled Wings
PREP & COOK TIME
- 25-30 minutes
- 30 jumbo wings
- 2 tablespoons of Vanzandt’s Seasoning
- 12 oz. Syberg’s Famous Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese or Ranch dressing (optional)
- Toss the uncooked wings in 1 tablespoon of Vanzandt’s seasoning
- Once the grill is hot, place the wings on direct heat
- Flip wings every 3-4 minutes & continue to season with the remaining portion of Vanzandt’s seasoning; when not flipping or seasoning – close the grill lid
- Cook the wings for 20 minutes or until wings are cooked through
- Remove from heat & toss in Syberg’s sauce & serve
- Serve with portion of Ranch or bleu cheese for dipping (optional)
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!